HealthKeyID (HKID) is an mobile device application that digitizes the health check process, focusing on Covid19 testing. When paired with Virolens™ users have the quickest and most secure digital health passport at their fingertips. With significant inbuilt flexibility HealthKeyID is suitable for many applications, not just airline transportation.
A digital health passport is an app. that displays a traveller's Covid19 test result or vaccination record. It will confirm to airline staff or border control that a particular individual is at a low risk of acquiring or transmitting the virus.
The premise of a digital health passport is simple. A traveller downloads an app. on their smartphone. The app. provides guidance for what verifications they need to travel. The primary focus is for a negative Covid19 test. Once the results are accepted, the traveller will receive a QR code, verifying they are safe to fly or enter a Covid19 controlled environment.
The passport technology is gaining traction with airlines and Governments. Eventually more governments will align over their choice of provider. It is widely believed that most countries will eventually recognize multiple platforms as acceptable digital health passports, in the same way they purchase different vaccines. HealthKeyID is uniquely positioned to be the digital passport of choice, and currently the ONLY application to offer Covid 19 testing integration with ‘Virolens’ virus testing solution.
HealthKeyID™ digitises the Virolens test process into an easy to use secure trusted mobile application.
HealthKeyID™ is specifically developed to work alongside the Virolens™ testing system.
The test result creates a unique QR code stored safely within the application.
HealthKeyID™ is fully compliant with GDPR data and privacy law regulations; Its fully encrypted with only the data owner having the key to access his or her information.
HealthKeyID™ brings all your Virolens status information to your mobile device, saving significant time, all whilst protecting your personal data
1. How does HealthKeyID™ work?
HealthKeyID™works on a secure mobile platform (both IOS and Android) supported by a highly secured infrastructure that is hosted in each country or region to support local privacy laws and data sovereignty:
- User downloads and registers to the HealthKeyID™ app.
- User takes photos of her/his valid ID. Encrypted, and uploaded to system.
- User visits a Virolens Test Center and performs a test.
- The person taking the test's ID is verified by the operator. The encrypted test result is attached to the approved ID in the system.
- User now can share the test with organisations in a secure way.
2. Why is HealthKeyID™unique?
There are several key features:
- System is powered by GovernID™ which is a regulation technologies (RegTech) company and has personal data privacy as its single and only focus.
- Legal and Technology teams with years of field experience who designed and support the system.
- HealthKeyID™ can keep the data physically in a selected country or compliance region and serve it from that location if required by the country where test subject is resident.
- HealthKeyID™ servers can be provisioned quickly as required, all around the world.
3. How does HealthKeyID™ comply with GDPR and other country regulatory requirement?
HealthKeyID™ keeps the data in a country or compliance region depending on the residency country of the test owner and personal data regulation that country. An example of the privacy compliance support is as follows:
- GDPR (EU)
- CCPA (USA)
- KVKK (Turkey)
- PIPEDA (Canada)
- LGPD (Brazil)
- PDP (Argentina)
- POPI (South Africa)
- Data Privacy Act 1988 (Australia).. etc.
4. How can HealthKeyID™integrate with existing systems?
HealthKeyID™is designed to collaborate with existing and future systems, through different means, including a suite of soon to be published API’s.
5. How secure is HealthKeyID™
6. Can my data be hacked?
7. What is the value of HealthKeyID™?
8. If I register to a HealthKeyID™ in one region, how can I use it in another region?
9. What happens if I forget my password?
10. Does HealthKeyID™ support 2 factor authentication?
Just like a real passport, you don’t need any authentication, you need to physically own it.
11. What documents can be added to HealthKeyID™?
12. How do I share my data with another organisation?
13. Can an organisation request my data from me?
14. Can I create profiles to share different data to different organisations? i.e. airlines v. Hotels. v restaurants?
15. How easy is HealthKeyID™ to deploy?
For organisational purposes the company registration process takes a little longer.
In terms of country/compliance region deployments, it takes a few weeks before we can begin on boarding users due to infrastructure setup and testing.
16. What are the infrastructure requirements to deploy HealthKeyID™?
17. What features are on the immediate and long-term roadmap?
Some possible features are:
- E-Passport and RF ID document integration instead of Passport/ID photo.
- Country specific government health registration systems integration with local partnerships.
18. Can I use HealthKeyID™ in any country?
Any user in any country may use HealthKeyID™ to share (with their consent Virolens test results, or any other data that is stored on the users HealthKeyID™system.
19. Can I move/copy my HealthKeyID™ test results to another mobile phone?
You will need to perform a fresh registration.
There is only one copy of encryption key to decrypt user’s data, and its stored on the users mobile phone.
It needs to be kept safe. In future releases this may change, but a new registration only takes a few minutes.